Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lisa and Collin

I met Lisa and Collin today at Piedmont Park in downtown Atlanta to shoot their engagement photographs. They are getting married in June 2009. They were so cute together. They claimed to be slightly awkward in front of the camera but as we continued our shoot they became very comfortable. They were a lot of fun with some creative ideas of their own! I know their wedding is going to be a blast!





Lisa had the idea for this shot and I think it turned out really awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos!! Of course, as the mother of the groom-to-be, I may be a little biased ...
Seriously they really capture Collin and Lisa -- their silliness which everyone will recognize, but I am amazed how you captured their deeper, serious side which is even more beautiful. I can't wait to see more!!

Catherine said...

Thank you so much! We had a good time together and they were really easy to work with!