Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lori and Daniel

This past Saturday on October 18, 2008 I had the honor of photographing one of my very good friends' wedding. Lori and Daniel were wed by the sea on Jekyll Island. Their ceremony was as unique and quirky as the couple themselves! The love the two of them have for one another was uplifting to see.







The guys were a little resistant to doing a jump shot but the bride insisted and it turned out great!




One of my favorite images from the day!






Lori and Daniel had a fairytale wedding and I hope that they have a happily ever after! I love the both of you and thank you for letting me capture such an important day of your lives.
P.S.
I posted lots of photos for you Lori! ;)

7 comments:

April said...

Beautiful pictures of two beautiful people...Catherine, you take such great pictures...Lori and Daniel, you two look so much in love and happy. I am so happy for the both of you, thank you for letting me share this special day with you.

Catherine said...

Thank you April! We had such a blast with everyone down there this weekend!

Unknown said...

Aww! I love these! I was so excited to see them up so quick. Lori looked amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! These are sooo beautiful! You did an amazing job as always! I love them! And they do look so happy and in love! It is great!

Anonymous said...

The wedding and reception went so well. The weather was beautiful and the bride and groom looked so in love. Lori was beautiful!!!! We had a GREAT time especially at the reception. We even danced!!! HA!! Hope you two have a happy and blessed life together!! We love you so much! Aunt Linda and Uncle Ray

Anonymous said...

Your Wedding was absolutely Beautiful and so were the two of you! We had such a good time!! It was perfect!! Your Daddy and I can see how much in love you are with each other! May God Bless your Marriage forever!! We love you both so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a lot of pictures! :))) We saw them on the cruise and just giggled and smiled, it made our day!
Thank you!!!!